Architect & Design

Reflecting your business ambitions

The ambition you have for your business will be realised when all facets of your organisation are aligned; the systems, the processes, the team, the facilities and the infrastructure.  ISUMO will match your Network to your ambitions.  Ensuring that you have the security, availability and scalability required.

What We Do:

  • Use our skillsets & talents to understand your ambition & timescales
  • Use technologies enabling you to exceed your SLA expectations
  • Deliver solutions that reflect your business priorities & growth plans
  • Understand your budget and required outcomes and marry the two
  • Take the mystery out of the technology - it doesn’t need to be complex

What You Get:

  • Our commitment to delivering a quality solution that works
  • The Network that you need to meet your ambitions
  • Components to achieve the required security, scale & availability
  • A team that can design, supply, build and maintain your core network
  • Peace of mind that your team & clients will be connected when expected
Secure managed business it network

Secure

MINIMISE ATTACK SURFACE

Scalable IT network solutions provider

Scalable

Right kit, Config & Number

Available IT network provider

Available

Resilience equals Available

Case Study

A well-known national facilities management company with over 5000 employees needed to migrate its complex MPLS network between major connectivity providers in the U.K. with the criteria of no unplanned downtime to affect nearly 100 sites.  80% completed to time and cost – 20% scheduled.

Uptime

100

Improved connectivity solution - delivered without impact to users

Confident

100

The project will be delivered as required & planned

Situation, Intervention & Outcome

The Situation

A well-known national facilities management company with over 5000 employees needed to migrate its complex MPLS network between major connectivity providers in the U.K. with the criteria of no unplanned downtime to affect nearly 100 sites.

ISUMO Intervention

We conducted a comprehensive network & asset audit, created a clear design and implementation strategy featuring enhanced security principles; after obtaining stakeholder approval ISUMO deployed into a dual Data Centre environment with diverse MPLS into all critical locations using CISCO Firepower with AMP for perimeter security.

The Outcome

The DC upgrades have been completed along with 80% of the site upgrades without any unplanned outages; to budget and timescale; the remaining 20% are progressing as successful milestones are achieved.

Download Care Package Details

The Care Packages offered by ISUMO are per device and come in 3 flavours – Essential, Preferred and Elite. We are confident there is a package to suit, but if not we can create a bespoke care plan.

We can achieve loads in 30 minutes with a hot beverage and an open mind – call/click to book a no obligation, no sales chat


IF ARCHITECT & DESIGN IS YOUR THING

Whether starting from an empty cabinet or re-architecting for growth, resilience or improved security then let us give you options

This website uses to give you the best experience. Agree by clicking the 'Accept' button. Read our Privacy Policy.